The Brandywine River forms the soul of the Greater Delaware Valley, and no one appreciates that soul more than Gerrie Pacini. Having lived on its banks since 1964, Gerrie knows the rhythms and flows of our special area.
Whether showing unique regional homes, spending time with her family, or participating in the local attractions and events, Gerrie always gets the most out of life along the Brandywine. As a Broker/Realtor, Gerrie finds that others share her enthusiasm for this special place, and she derives great pleasure in connecting the right homes with the right people. Gerrie is licensed in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland and will celebrate her 30th year in real estate in January 2005. And working through the broad network of Patterson Schwartz Real Estate, a hometown company, Gerrie has the necessary expertise, sales support and marketing tools to assist her clients with their individual needs.
Few places boast the history and pleasures of the Greater Delaware Valley. If you are interested in buying or selling a home, or simply have questions about this beautiful area, Gerrie would be delighted to help you make the most of it all.
Real Estate Achievements
- Licensed REALTOR for 30 years
- Licensed Broker for 20 years
- Certified Residential Specialist of the National Association of Realtors (CRS)
- Graduate of the REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Licensee and marketer of homes in DE, MD and PA
- Lifetime Member, NCCBOR Million Dollar Club
- The Realty Alliance National Sales Award (1988-present), recognized as being in the top 5% of residential sales professionals in the nation
- The Dozen National Sales Award, recognized for exceptional performance of residential producers in the nation
- The Patterson Schwartz Million Dollar Club (1978-present)
- Certified Real Estate Council Award (CRS) (1986-present)